Senior Software Engineer, Front-end.
Dentally provides leading online dental practice management software to thousands of dental professionals. We are shaping the future of dental practice management, striving to improve how millions of patients interact with their dental practice. We aim to solve tough, real world, problems by continuously innovating in the product space. We are growing our product team to allow us to expand the use of Dentally across the globe.
We are looking for a senior front-end engineer who is experienced at building web applications for consumers and enterprise. As part of a team you will help design, build and maintain applications that are used by thousands of dental professionals. You have experience in building highly effective solutions from scratch but also know when to apply off-the-shelf solutions to solve the problem at hand. We value people who are passionate about user experience and have an eye for improving the UI.
You are highly self motivated and can work independently or partner closely with other engineers on a project. You are excited about building high quality products and want to own the product development lifecycle starting with the right design and development principles. You have strong communication and interpersonal skills. You enjoy solving problems and like to challenge yourself by building elegant solutions to complex problems.
- Create simple and intuitive web applications for a range of different end users
- Design, develop and maintain your application
- Own all aspects of front-end development for your application
- Work closely with end users to understand pain-points and specific use-cases
- Take full ownership of the product/feature from idea to operating in production
- Work effectively with product managers, other engineers and business stakeholders on the project
- Iterate quickly and incorporate feedback to improve the feature
- Senior-level front-end engineer with 5+ years of experience
- A robust knowledge of User Interface patterns and techniques to solve common UI problems
- A comprehensive understanding of RESTful API design and experience developing web applications that consume RESTful APIs
- Experience developing web applications that are used on a range of browsers, operating systems and device types
- Great communication and collaboration skills working with other engineers, product managers, and business stakeholders
- Independent, proactive, and able to deliver production-ready code with minimal guidance
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package
- Fully remote working
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work in a highly creative and dynamic work environment
- You are responsible for making decisions that will affect thousands of users. You won't be micromanaged or subject to decision by committee
- Ability to help us shape and evolve our culture
- Worldwide career progression opportunities
Direct applications only. Please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com