Customer Support Agent
We are looking for a talented individual to join Dentally. As part of our growing team, you will help to provide excellent customer support to our customer base of busy modern dental practices.
Working with our Head of Customer Success and existing support team, you will work remotely, using in house and industry standard support software to assist in a friendly and swift manner.
Valued qualities and experience
- Excellent customer service skills – the ability to be empathetic, proactive, resourceful and detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral - You must be able to articulate technical jargon in a way that is understandable by both new and experienced users
- Able to make decisions and solve problems
- Ability to empower users to support themselves using our online documentation
- An appreciation for easy to use, intuitive software
- Ability to evaluate, troubleshoot, and follow-up on customer issues as well as replicate and document for further escalation
- A desire to learn, master and teach
- A team player who can follow and lead when required
- Helping others succeed makes you happy
- Rewarding career in the healthcare/software sector
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Flexible hours
- Remote working in the UK
Dentally is a fast-growing software company with a remote based team. We’re all about an online Dental app. Dentally provides a simple and easy way for dental practices to manage their patient records, appointment book, treatment plans and practice reports. We are all passionate about what we do, and we are looking for motivated, exciting people to join our team.
Direct applications only. Please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Kevin Bell, Head of Customer Success
Last updated on 17th August 2020